Sunday, October 26, 2008

October 26, 2008

Hello All,

Aubree here. I have great news "I am 5 pound". This is very exciting for me. Yesterday mommy went to my baby-shower. I got all kinds of the cutest clothes you have ever seen. I also got some toys, shoes, bibs, wash cloths and many other things. Mommy and daddy got something too; it is for those times that I leave a messy one for them. (hehehehe!!!) I also had a another good night. Me-Me got to feed me. There was also some guy that was there but; I am not sure about him; mommy tried to get him to hold me and he would not. I think they call him PaPa. Just wait PaPa the first time that you do decide to hold me I am going to give you a great big surprise. (lol) That's all for now.

Aubree out.

1 comment:

Captain James H. Sheriden said...

Good news! Keep up the progress.

2nd Cousin John in Utah