Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 2, 2008

Hello,

Today was a very exciting day. Grandma and Grandpa Hamby came and seen me before they left today. Then my MeMe and Aunt Laura came to visit me. You should have seen Aunt Laura trying to change my diaper. That was funny. Then she could not button my outfit. (it took her forever) Then she tried to burp me. (that did not happen either) MeMe got to give me a bottle. Then MeMe bought me a toy that plays music. (Cool) PaPa bought him some matching slipper boots like mine. I have PaPa wrapped around my finger. (no one tell him. hehehehe!!!) Aunt Laura caught me sticking my finger in my nose. It has been four days since I have had an episode. I am going to try to be home by next week. We will have to see. Stay tuned for more details later this week. Well this is all I have for now.

Aubree out.

No comments: